SLAT 2024: Merit List Announced for LLB Admission at symlaw.ac.in

SLAT 2024: Merit List Announced for LLB Admission at symlaw.ac.in
SLAT 2024: Merit List Announced for LLB Admission at symlaw.ac.in
SLAT 2024: Merit List Announced for LLB Admission at symlaw.ac.in
SLAT 2024: Merit List Announced for LLB Admission at symlaw.ac.in

New Delhi, India, June 15, 2024 – Symbiosis International University has announced the first merit list for the SLAT 2024 LLB admissions today. This list will help students know if they got into the BA LLB and BBA LLB (Hons) programs.

SLAT 2024 Check Your Results

Students who took the SLAT 2024 exam can now check their results. They need to visit symlaw.ac.in and log in with their SLAT credentials.

The university said, “The merit list publication is a big step in our admissions process.”

How Selection Works ?

The SLAT exam score is very important. It counts for 70% of the selection. The other 30% comes from personal interviews. This helps the university choose the best students.

Related :  CUET UG Result 2024: Results Expected Soon; Toppers List and More on exams.nta.ac.in

Next Steps for Selected Students 

If you see your name on the merit list, here’s what you need to do next:

  1. Pay Your Fees: Make sure to pay the required fees by the deadline.
  2. Meet Eligibility Requirements: Ensure you meet all the eligibility rules.
  3. Complete Documentation: Gather and submit all necessary documents.

Remember, your admission is not final until you complete these steps.

SLAT 2024 Checking Your Results

  1. Have Your Login Details Ready: Keep your SLAT credentials handy.
  2. Visit the Official Website: Go to symlaw.ac.in.
  3. Follow the Instructions: Carefully follow the steps provided on the website to check your results.
Related :  JAC Chandigarh Round 2 Choice Filling Begins; Seat Allotment on July 18 @jacchd.admissions.nic.in

Why This is Important

The SLAT 2024 merit list is a big deal for many students and their families. Getting into Symbiosis International University is a dream for many future lawyers. This list shows who has a chance to join the university’s law programs.

The SLAT 2024 LLB admissions merit list is a big moment for students. They have worked very hard for this day. To check your results, go to symlaw.ac.in. Stay tuned for more news and updates about the admission process.

This news aims to help students and their families understand the next steps and feel excited about their future in law.

Related :  OSSC CHSL 2024 Prelims Admit Card Released: Exam Scheduled for July 21

FAQ 

  1. What if I Forgot My Login Details?
    • Use the ‘Forgot Password’ option on the login page to reset your password.
  2. What If My Name Is Not on the List?
    • Don’t worry. Check for updates or contact the admissions office for more information.
  3. How Do I Pay the Fees?
    • Payment instructions will be provided on the university’s website. Follow them carefully.

 

Samiksha is a veteran journalist with over twenty years of experience, having worked with top outlets like Click News, and India TV. Currently at therisingnews.com, Samiksha excels in crafting detailed, accurate, and engaging Education news articles. His work is known for its clarity and accessibility, making complex topics understandable for all readers, including fifth graders. Samiksha commitment to ethical journalism and quality content often sees his articles achieving top story status on platforms like Google News.